26 June 2013

Journal of 01-04

Last Sunday, when I was cleaning up my room from bulky unnecessary things, by surprised I found my old journal and some corresponding letters, it was sealed well in a wooden box in my cupboard, it was laying there for almost 10 years. I was very happy because I was assuming that it was gone somewhere long time ago. 

So, before I went to sleep at the same day, I tried to re-open and re-read it from the first page. The journal has the starting date on January 1st, 2001 until December 31st, 2004. The time where I was at 2nd grade in my collage, until I worked at my first job at PT. Pasifik Satelit Nusantara. Thanks God ! It was like a time machine for me, by reading the detail of it, page-by-page, date-by-date, it just like a blitzkrieg !. 

I can recall all the memories behind, it has so many chapters of brotherhood, friendship, family, romance, struggle as well as a lot of conflicts and others bitter-sweet. At that moment, I didn't have any feasibility to predict what I am going to be in the future, I was could not imagine that I could pass all the obstacles behind, until the path bring me to the place where I stand today.

The lesson here, it is all about process, GOD will not give you everything you want, but definitely GOD will gives you everything you need, everything is on time, but not in your timeline it is in HIS timeline. 

Alhamdulillah, thank you my Almighty GOD for YOUR guidance !

No comments:

Post a Comment