14 June 2013

Au Revoir


This is my farewell email in Tech Mahindra Indonesia
 =======================================
Dear All,
So the day has finally come for me to move on while I am moving with good reasons. Today is my last working day with big family of Tech Mahindra. 

The last 4 years have been challenging and exciting to work with you and I will carry with me all memorable moments during my tenure here.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to: 

Tech Mahindra’s and HCPT’s management, Pak Vivek Mahendru, Pak Hendrij Kemal, Pak Abdul Manaf, Pak Srinivas K, Pak Uli, Pak Riza, Pak Dani, Pak Davy and Pak Budi for the great opportunity and trust have been given to me.

My tutors from Architecture and Infrastructure team, Pak Indranil, Pak Abdul Aziz, Pak Angga Wisnu and Jesie for all the guidance and advices so that I can complete all the assignments given very well.

Network team, 2006-2007 (Sandesh Pawar), 2007-2008 (Gaurav Bansal), 2009-2010 (Achmad Ganjar, Febrian Aryono, Brian Rahmat) for the great team work from below level of raised floor up to the ceiling of data centers.

Firewall offshore, Billing, OCC, DBA, SA, VAS, E2E, CRM, Helpdesk, MIS, Configuration, QA, SD, Intec team, my works will not be able to be accomplished without your help.

Administration and PMO team, Mba Ike, Miranti, Ibu Liesma and kang Rian.

NSN data center, network and power team, Pak Rudi Wismanto, Pak Irwan, Pak Taufiq, Pak Leo, Pak Yoyok and Pak Johannes.

The last but not least, I would like to ask for apologize for each one of you if during my assignment I did any accidental mistakes which brought system into catastrophic situation.

I do believe that we will cross the same road again in near future, so: “a bientot, tous les meilleurs pour vous”.

Please be intouch, I will be able to reach at:
Mobile: +62
Email & YM/Skype: 

Thank you and Regards,
R Joko Sampurno | HCPT - Infrastructure | Tech Mahindra, Ltd.
Plaza Kuningan South Tower, 6th Fl. JL. HR. Rasuna Said Kav C11-14, Jakarta 12940| Indonesia ( Office: +62 (21) 529 066 86 |  Extn: 235 | Mob:  +62

No comments:

Post a Comment