23 June 2013

Run For Your Life

It's been a long time for me not doing any kind of exercise as I used to be doing. I realized that my previous job has taken most of my time and attention to focus on to it. If I am not wrong the latest time when I did regular exercise was on 2010 ... It is not good at all, so please don't follow it okay ...

I would say Alhamdulillah,  as my new job has very much different environment as the previous. Now I can utilize my spare time to do all activities which I have abandoned for years. One of the example is exercise. Actually I used to be doing practice Tae Kwon Do and Kendo in regular basis, but for now I don't have any plan yet to do so. My choice is goes to the cheapest sport in the world, which is jogging. Why I call it the cheapest ? Absolutely, all you need is only our intention and motivation, though it is the most difficult one, isn't it ?

Starting from last 4 weeks I keep doing it during week end, my target is to run for 5 km on Saturday / Sunday (it already achieved) maybe soon I will doing it every morning for 1-2 km per day.

Even though running is cheap and simple, it  has many benefit for our health which mention as follows :
  1. It is capable to make potential weight loss.
  2. It Improved cardiovascular and respiratory.
  3. It reduced total blood cholesterol.
  4. Strengthening of bones.
  5. Strengthening of the immune system.
  6. It can help us to stay in shape by increasing our metabolism.
Some studies also reveals that running can also have psychological benefits, as running also improved self-esteem and emotional state. It is recommended as therapy for people with clinical depression.

One more thing to be considered, maintaining healthy is very expensive nowadays, so let's reduce any potential risk by doing regular exercise and doing good and healthy lifestyle. 

On my mark ! ... Set ! ... GOOOOO !!

2 comments:

  1. makin asik nih jok. kerja enak, duit bnyk, waktu makin luang, tinggal nikah dah. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe, alhamdulillah, aaminn brooo ... iya nih ... immediate resolution :D

    ReplyDelete