20 June 2013

The First 30 Days

Today, 20 June 2013 ...  I have just exactly completing my 1st month on board with Cisco Systems Indonesia. So far I've learned many new things during last 30 days ... Adopting with new system, new culture, new college, new work load and, new customer and so on.

To be honest, it was a quite difficult for me to narrowing down all the gaps with the senior members, as most of them are mobile plus they are very busy on handling daily operational escalations and now I am still working to make it level. However I have involved on each activity for the accounts where I was assigned to. At first I just feel the progress was going a bit slow - I hope it's only my feeling.

No need to worry right now, it just a beginning, I think it is normal to have a good confusion in this phase - so it means I am thinking ! 

2 comments: