09 July 2013

Candlelight Ceremony


 
I am free like the wind
I live with our nature
I am strong like a wave in the ocean
Dreaming of being better person
I am powerful like an eagle
Flying through the sky


For so many days,
I trained and sweated hard, testing my salt
I have trained for this day,
I accomplished many long days of physical difficulties

I have developed both my body and mind
I am here at the beginning with my lovable disciples
Now I give them my body, mind and spirit
So this will be the tip of the flame of their life

I want them to know,
Why we stand up here today
Why we trained very hard for many days
Why we are here together and what our next goal is

Early morning in darkness
We prepared for this moment
With the lighting of the flame
We also lighting our new lives

We birth of the flame
We become newborn again
We have to be candlelight for our society
Like a beacon for others to see
We have to be like the tip of the flame

 
Taken From: The World Tae Kwon Do Federation
“Black Belt Tea and Candlelight Ceremony for Black Belt Students” 


No comments:

Post a Comment