05 September 2009

Annual Award

Heyyy today is Saturday night right? Then why I open my notebook now? Anyway its good time to write, lets start.

Last Monday August 31, 2009, we have an official break fasting event at one resto in Kuningan (I believe for the new joinees they will have little rumble inside their stomach afer finish this dinner). At the same moment our VP and HR from APAC region were having opportunity to join with us.

This occasion were attended by HCPT and AXIS project teams. As we know there would be Annual Recognition Award going to be awarded to the nominees. I just came to know, we are now compete each other, thats cool I think.

During that time I did not pay much attention to the stage, I was so busy with stuffs on my plate, while having interesting chit chat with my team member. I only noticed that one by one people from both project teams were start came to the stage and recieve the award. Suddenly I heard MC called my name and my colleague to came on stage. What a surprised... she must be joking...

It was beyond my prediction actually... I just assembled my team less than 6 months back and now we recieved 2 different awards, Alhamdulillah, it is an honor for me and also big challange. I dedicate this award to 'The Unit' team who still strugle to make the system more neat and stable.

Keep up the good work team, we still need to deal with many Gremlins ahead :)



No comments:

Post a Comment